Ward off those classroom germs with a fun dance move!
From the creator:
“Students love smart stuff.
So this board will talk their heart.
Depicting the true and cute example of COVID Bulletin Board.
How to Use It:
*All the stuff on the board is in word format. Simply type and print.
*Cut out the outline and alphabets and put up the board as you like.
*Your board is ready.”
How can you use this board with your students?
- Turn on some fun dance tunes and have students practice dabbing theie sneezes into their sleeve.
- Assign a homework activity where students make up their own catchy phrase lyric that goes along with the motion.
- Have students present their jingles to the class and vote on the best one that the class adopts to use. Practice it in the hallway, in between lessons, and as the class is prepping for dismissal.
Would you like premade templates to recreate a similar version of this bulletin board? Click HERE to grab them and save yourself time!
OR become a member and have access to every single bulletin board template at School Bulletin Boards! Click HERE to see the details!
Healthy Students and Teachers Dabbing the Year Away
Dabbing Off the Germs in School
Need some materials to recreate this bulletin board? Check them out below.
Black Bulletin Board Letters and Numbers
TREND enterprises, Inc. T-79741 Black 4" Playful Combo Ready Letters
Neon Pink and Green Bulletin Board Letters
Carson Dellosa Color Splash EZ Letters
Bulletin Board Background Paper
Blue Kraft Paper Roll
Juvale Starburst Signs
Navy Rolled Bulletin Board Borders
Steps to Set Up:
- Print off your lettering, word bubbles, and your dabbing figure.
- Next, line your bulletin board with a light blue bulletin board background paper.
- On your bulletin board or wall, add your dabbing figure first where you like it.
- Add the words next, placing wherever makes the best sense for your space.
- Last, position the word bubbles to fill in the empty space on your board.
This board is perfect for keeping everyone healthy while also incorporating popular culture at the same time that students will enjoy!
How else could you use this bulletin board idea in your school? Feel free to leave a comment at our Facebook page.
Submitted by: Sabin T.
Leave a Reply