This is a perfect bulletin board for any student in any school! Such a great message to spread a positive acts of kindness!
How can you use this board with your students?
- Have a group discussion to brainstorm ways to spread a positive message to others throughout the day.
- Assign a homework assignment in which students are asked to do something nice for another outside of the school day.
- Challenge students to see how many “nice points” they can get throughout the week – and beat those points the following week.
OR become a member and have access to every single bulletin board template at School Bulletin Boards! Click HERE to see the details!
Paying It Forward Front and Center
- White bulletin board background paper: Basic white sets the tone for the neon colors to stand out.
- Neon Copy Paper: Easy to cut into triangles with any straight cut.
- Black Copy Paper: Use for more triangles to subdue the neon base.
- Black Wide Tipped Marker: Free hand for the best writing sample.
Steps to Set Up:
- Begin by adding the white bulletin paper background to the board.
- Then, add your words using a pencil lightly first in the middle of the board. Once your lettering is the way you like it, use the wide tipped black marker to go over them.
- Next, cut out triangles of various sizes from the neon and black paper using scissors or a paper cutter.
- Staple the triangles all around the top and down the sides of your lettering to look like confetti.
Reminding children to regularly participate in random acts of kindness is always a good thing.
Just passing by the bulletin board often, the message will be repeated to them over and over again, hopefully impressing choosing the right thing to do.
How else could you use this bulletin board idea in your school? Feel free to leave a comment below.
Submitted by: Jennifer